Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A WHOLE reading today....

So, I was getting ready to pull my card-of-the-day, when I realized "I need an entire reading."

At this moment, a friend of mine (also a reader) offered to read my cards on facebook.

So, I started shuffling my own cards,
found a place on the table to spread them, when I realized there was NO space near the computer.
My guides then promptly said
"You haven't been listening anyway."
To which my response was:
"I am listening. I'll listen today carefully!"

Then, I had to pour some soup for my sick pixie.
Then, cleaned off a space on the table, and spread my cards out.
Then, went to my bag to get my camera out.
And an Easter Creme Egg I've been hiding.
And then I pull this:


The first thing that I saw was the "path, if you choose to follow it." Ace of Cups. So, to feel brand new, emotionally - to feel excited and PASSIONED about something leads to the 3 of wands... Things changing, walking on a new path, again, with FIRERY passion and planning.

I looked deeper at the cards - and some extremely personal things are there - I don't feel like I can share what I saw in the "past" and "present" cards... But the layout was important - the King of cups came out "above all" of the other cards... and the cock in the "present" card (which is difficulties that I need to face with creativity.) is hiding. It was at that point that I noted the dog hiding behind the Kings chair.

And my guides said loudly "Cock-and-Bull."


The nine of coins comes in the future. But how far into it??

Then, comes the card that I felt in my bones:


The four of wands: A healing is taking place right now. It's trying to burn through me.
(Before I drew cards, I had been looking through a booked called "Alternative Medicine" to find something for my daughter, who is home with a sore throat - and I got stuck on the Reiki page, that was surrounded by Theraputic Touch and Spiritual Healing, etc etc. And thought, I need to do some Reiki on my self, AFTER I do my daughter."

When I pulled out a little further, Between the card that is "My Environment right now" (4 of wands) and my final outcome card (3 of wands) lay the 6 of coins. Who for me is ALWAYS the Hermit, giving charity. This is a mixed up card for me.

Because I have mixed emotions about receiving monetary help - and we are getting a LOT of help right now... however, this card is also speaking to me about helping OTHERS and of my healing touch and prayer ability... When I look at the path from the 4 of wands, today it is the SAME path in the same place as the one in the 3 of wands. BUT the 3 of wands is yelling at me about being ALONE in nature with my thoughts. Something I haven't done in YEARS AND YEARS. Going out to sit alone, to just heal and think.

I'm TRYING to listen to my guides...

Now, my girlfriend has just sent me messages with her reading for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!