Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Sweater.. I mean, 6 of Swords.


Today is my "Monday." I have a shift at work. As I write, it is 7:40am. The alarm started going off at 6:30am, but was knee deep in a dream that I was still exploring, so I hit snooze. Many times. Until 7am. And Suddenly it was 7:10am...

Anyway, I feel physically tired. I would like nothing better than to spend the REST of the day in bed, but I have a full shift at the thrift store. Which is a pretty decent place to be spending time, I must say. However, I hadn't made any dents in the mess in the basement, and so there isn't a box to come out to the thrift store with me today. I spent the day yesterday making hemp bracelets, and thinking that if I DO go to market this year, I'll do readings and sell witchy stuff - and since all my bracelets are knotted with specific numbers, colours, or intentions.. well, they count as witchy stuff.

I digress off of a digression....

This morning I wanted to stay in bed. Heck, I could still roll back in and resume the dreaming. But I won't.

The card of the day is the SIX OF PENTACLES (Using my Druidcraft tarot today.) When ever I read this card, for ME, this represents the Hermit WITH people, in a giving capacity. Charity without selfishness. Giving giving giving. When I drew the card, I figured its message for me today is to be GIVING and selfless. Which is a challenge when all I want to do is get back into bed. Maybe it would help if I got OUT of the comfiest pink-and-penguin, flannel pajamas EVER.

I looked at the last card(s) of the day I drew.. and I STILL am feeling a little perplexed by them. Which means they'll be an even greater surprise when I figure it all out.

However, today's card makes total sense. I will be working for someone else, doing a lot of customer service, which involves me being "The best, most perfect version " of me. (Does anyone remember the song "The Sweater?" It's one of those things I refer to all the dang time...

OMG. I just found it on youtube. Not a great version, but good enough. I used to quote this all the time...



Six of coins, Lori. Focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!