Friday, April 20, 2012

A day off??!!

The few days off I've had, I've been spending in the basement. Cleaning. Going through the random boxes of my studio packed in a hurry, and strange pockets of history. Today however, I've taken to catch up on the email readings I've had waiting in the inbox.

I'm all caught up! Fantastic.

I can't seem to concentrate on more than one thing at a time, in terms of all the different facets of my life. All the different things I do. I can think of ALL the psychic stuff at once. Or all the CRAFTY stuff at once. Or all the CLEANING stuff, or all the PARENTING stuff.. But don't ask me to mix any two or more of those things at once. I just can't do it.

So, Wednesday I carved out a bit more of the basement mess, and this allowed me to NOT think of basement today,and get to my readings.

I've been watching my datebook, and I have smaller increments of time available for doing live readings, and IM or phone readings. Again, this is because, if it's a work day or something is scheduled for that day, I just can't pick up my cards.

I've been reading SO much stuff lately. Getting little smidges of writing done. I feel like something must HAPPEN before I can do any more writing though. I still write in my journal almost every day, and good things free flow from that, to be included in my book. But to sit down and pointedly write for the psychic book... well, i'm on pause.

OOH, and guess who came through for me 2 nights ago?? My grandmother, on my Fathers side. This would probably be enough to either send my family up into an uproar, or...something. But, She was loud and clear, and that's the first time EVER she has. She attempted to bring my Brother... but he was reluctant. I took mad scribbly notes, but haven't looked at them since I scribbled them. She had messages just for me... but foremost wanted me to know that she is a-ok, and that she hadn't been present for most of the last years she was here anyway.

She kept referring to me as her 'namesake'... funny how much I relate to a woman I met once as a toddler and then again once as a 10 year old.

Anyway, I feel honoured that we've connected.

And, now I'm gonna get back to checking email and readings.

Blessings!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!