Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lori's Dream Book - The Book Not Mad

It is nearly 9pm, and I am positively giddy. Why? I visited Mike at "The Book Not Mad" tonight, the most groovy book store on HWY 12. (If you're local, you'll know the place I'm talking about. Has a tin roof with big words written on it, just across from the Shrine.)

 We talked and talked, and although I thought I would go out and do double duty - finally see the place AND help him work, I did no work at all... And I think Mike packed a whole 30 books away while I was there. BUT, he pulled this gem out for me:

What is this tiny little book? (It looks bigger than it is in my hand. It's because I'm small...heh.) Check this out:

The Astrologer's Dream-Book, Fortune-Teller, and Oraculum. SAY WHAAA? OhMyGoddessI'mSoPleased.

So, I've only had a chance to skim over it a bit, but it is full of crazy dream interpretations, some other oracle stuff, witchy stuff, divination stuff. (If his lips are thin, if his eyes are blue, if his nose is long, this means....)

CA-RAY-ZEE. I want to take pictures of ALL the pages, but it is quite a thick little book! And I'm all hopped up on the adventure of it all. I freakin' LOVE books, and this is a HUGE building just FULL of them. I tried so hard to maintain eye contact while we spun yarns and laughed, but there was SO much to see! And, I wanted to TOUCH ALL THE THINGS.

The entire building had such an AMAZING vibe (bzzt bzzt.) Although some of that may have just been my big excitement for finally getting out there, and because AN OLD SCHOOL HOUSE FULL OF BOOKS, that's why!  I'm tickled, and so glad I went out.

This post has not been my most poetic, or articulate, or literally correct. But, WOOT!

I'm going to have to eat some bread to soak up some of this WOO HOO.

Blessings!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!