Thursday, April 5, 2012

Equal Rights and Justice


This is the song that popped into my head when this card came up this morning...

I had crazy dreams... lucid, story board running, with warnings about Easter. And just about everyone I KNOW named "Chris" was in this dream and played important roles (along with Mick Jagger and Steven Tyler... and some voice over artists who were all women... I was talking and hanging out with ALL the famous people.) There were also aliens/angels (they were the same beings.) who were bringing ALL the people "up" to the stars.. which were actually space ships. I refused silently to go. We drove on the big white pillared bridge, and then drove back off of it. They couldn't get us in the car... and it was DIFFICULT to drive off the bridge... There were first a wave of zombies who were beamed up, then some school kids who were told when they woke the easter bunny would have visited... and then lots of people I know from my town came, all looking completely frightened and as if they weren't controlling their own feet in the getting to the bridge.

I asked some burning candles what would happen with all the people, and the candles told me they were all going to be Easter Turkeys for the aliens/angels. And then the candles slowly went out, and refused to allow me to relight them when I asked. They were weak.

Anyway.. so... JUSTICE.

I'm half asleep still (despite being up and showered for an hour and a half.) and I'm not sure what to make of the justice card. It makes me a little uncomfortable this morning.

I have work to go to in a few minutes. My lunch is packed and my head is RACING and I'm sure as soon as I put some distance between me and the crazy dreams (that took me 15 minutes to scribble down when I finally woke) I'll be able to review it properly to get some perspective on what it means.

Because it ALL feels like it means SOMETHING today... Something important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!