Saturday, April 14, 2012

End of Saturday. Had a party in Penetanguishene.

I did a tarot party today. Four ladies. I left this morning feeling slightly unsure of what to expect. I had just TONS of spirits and voices coming through, willy nilly, all morning. But everyone all seemed to stay focused for the readings.

They were all good readings - fast and no moments of 'pain.' (you know, moments where I get absolutely nothing. It happens sometimes.) but, everyone was loud and clear, and I am thankful. I hope the ladies retain all the messages for them.

I feel like I've been having a real dilemma about how it is that I should carry forth with doing what it is that I'm supposed to be doing, and the reality of LIFE. I KNOW that it all seems to work out just as it should - but it's difficult to trust that when a body is stressed out.

And I have been. But it's coming around.

I've mostly felt very very unorganized. Days slip into WEEKS, because my body is so tired. I feel like all my time is spent SLEEPING, working, or attempting to write something meaningful.

My world keeps SHIFTING with such extreme since I had to face closing my studio. It's touching every facet of my life - all the OUT THERE stuff, all the very very private things, everything in between.

Today was good, though. The voices are STILL chatty chatty, and there's a pressure on my head that indicates I'm "On." or open to them. Something with my abilities are changing, too...

Anyway. I felt the need to babble.

I've put dinner on for the kids, and after that, I must get to the readings in my inbox.

I wonder if I'll have the energy left for doing calls later?? or chats?? We'll see.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!