Saturday, April 14, 2012

Some things this morning.

Had SO many dreams, TOO many messages. Just needed a place to record them.

*Dreamed I heard my brothers song on the radio, sung by someone else. This REALLY upset me in the dream, and I couldn't find ANYONE with a phone so I could call him. I was away from home, and this radio station was local to the place I was at. We were doing some sort of war reinactment involving red coats. I tried to get into a costume that had a red coat and white pants attached, but it was ALSO a fat suit. Everyone was laughing at me, I was laughing too, but they wouldn't let me get into it. Anyway, then we were hiding for some reason, and this song came on, and I was WAILING my brothers name.

*This morning, I got VERY clearly "There will be a death right after the birth." But that's all they gave me. No specifics. Thanks, guys.

*This morning I was given instruction to NOT do the yoga, but instead pick up a book. I've been reading it for hours. It's mirrored so many things that have happened to me very recently. At one point I felt like "My book has already been written! What am I supposed to write if this book is already written??" The book is "Crossing Over" with John Edward.

*This morning they took me to two different places. One, a mosquito filled swamp, where I sat in a tent overlooking water at dusk. Then, There was a beach. At both places, they said I was unfocused. Although, at the swampy place, my guide did give me the business over squishing a mosquito he let in. "That was a soul!" he said. "A soul that was going to try to eat me!" I replied.

*They reminded me that I must not forget the special souls my daughters were, before they were here.

I have a tarot party to do in 45 minutes. I feel WAY to "open" to drive. This is going to be interesting.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!