Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday - The Hermit (card of the day.)



So, as I sleepily shuffled today, my thoughts drifted to All The Things. The things that are bothering me, that I'd really like to address and solve. The things that are going on around me. I thought about how the next year looks completely foggy to me. I thought about how I'm happy to be planting seeds for the garden, but really wanted to be moved into a house of my own by fall... I thought about ALL THE THINGS.

And then drew the Hermit.

And the first words my guides said were "Keep your shit to yourself."

And I thought, "SERIOUSLY. THIS is how my guides talk to me. The language." ;)
And they replied "This is how you talk to yourself, so, SERIOUSLY."

So, I'm guessing the keynote of the day is for me to keep my shit to myself... and have a good long hard quiet think.

This is the area of the card that I was drawn to... the light, the expression on the Hermits face today is unhappy instead of the usual Wise. And, the brightness of the moon feels as bright as day for me. Ofcourse, we are JUST waning from a full moon, and the nights have been as bright and clear as day the last few.

It wasn't the water, or his perch,... it was all about sky and moon.

So. I guess I'm stuck to write anything further, if today is all about keeping it to myself.

Humph. My typie typie fingers were all ready to go.

Alas. Until Tomorrow, I suppose!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!