Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday, Card(s) of the Day! April 1st.



So, two cards came out today. The Sun, and stuck to it the Prince of Pentacles... AGAIN!

Today has been a lazy day. I slept till 10am (which NEVER happens.) after having EPIC dreams that I really should write down because there's a whole novel in there. Did some follow up with my home businesses, tidied the TINIEST bit, visited and fed and cleaned out the rabbit cages... had lunch. Waiting for a lady to come over and pick up some ViSalus, and then some friends are coming over to get their cards read, and THEN going to my inlaws for dinner.

So, see, lazy day.

It is overcast. And I pull THE SUN. COUPLED with the Prince of Pentacles.
So, yay for the sun - new beginnings, touchable progress, Energy and optimism! Ok, that one is easy.. And I think that the Universe wants very much to make a message clear, when I get the same card again. Did I miss the mark? From my book (man, I haven't referred to it in a while!)

"When not referring to a person, this card can indicate that a practical , patient and methodical approach to a project is needed, or that these qualities need to be used in improving your health through exercise and nutrition. Alternately, it may suggest an impending overland journey." the keynotes for this card are Practical, Realistic, Sensuous. Very Taurus. But a moving Taurus - a Taurus who is of service, taking responsibility, is moving out into the world.

Sigh. I'll get this yet. And I suppose that I'll simply meditate on the two cards, which mirror each other in their representation - on the horse, facing the same way, although they seem opposites also, don't they?

Blessings,
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!