Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spirit Voices.

Met a couple for a reading yesterday. They digitally recorded the session, and caught some spirit laughter on their recording. I sat with them for at least half an hour before even picking up the cards. We talked about spirit stuff going on in the house, etc etc. (I don't want to get into too much detail, because it's still their private reading...) But, I hit a lot of things that they were able to verify right away.

It's a new thing for me to hit that right away - I almost always start with the tarot cards, and transition into spirit messages, or connections with guides. So, this was a very interesting read for me too! Once it started coming, it all came very quickly. And this couple really put me to the test :) They both had questions about their own sides of the family, so I was moving from "one side of the room to the other."

And, coupled with that, the woman had her own sensitivity, and attracts just about EVERYTHING around her IN, so I had to sift through ALL the other energy surrounding her! Ha!

It was only supposed to be an hour sit down, but we went an hour and a half, and I STILL felt like we weren't done... But, we are making an appointment to meet at their house with some other family members soon, so we'll be able to continue on then.

Oh, and it's monthly draw day! I had better go and do that!

Blessings,
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!