Monday, April 9, 2012

Long Island Medium


While doing a reading the other day for a client, they asked me "Have you seen Long Island Medium yet?" I don't have cable in my house, so I hadn't seen it, but she wasn't the first client to mention they thought there was a similarity. My client said that I reminded her of Theresa Caputo, the medium in the show.

Ofcourse, my curiosity was peaked, but I had to file it away. My week was filled with readings, classes, and ofcourse Easter Dinners with family. Today, I had a chance to look her up on the TLC website.

I just finished spending at least 2 hours going through the videos of Theresa, Long Island Medium show on the TLC website.

I need to share with you exactly what I found and feel about Theresa.

That woman has an incredible hold on her ability. And I think what I like MOST about her, is her positive outlook and message delivery. It's fast, open and honest, and she's accurate. I love that she makes no bones about her personality and I could feel just how comfortable she is, with exactly who she is.

I feel really good about being compared to her. My clients telling me I remind them of Theresa on the Long Island Medium show I feel is a pretty special thing! Although my personality is pretty different, It's nice to know that my clients feel I'm as upbeat, positive, and as fun and accurate as Theresa.

Blessings!
Lori-Grace

1 comment:

  1. I love this show. I have watched all her episodes and I do agree that there similarities between the two of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!