Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Four Epic Dreams, Reiki 2, and I Want Cola.

It's 9 days in to my first Reiki Attunement. But, guess what? I can feel that all that crazy healing has absolutely BURNED through me. (Dear Goddess, that was a challenge.) A very very interesting challenge.

So, I think in a day or two, I'll be doing my second attunement. I'm excited and nervous, and although it is advised generally to wait before you do your second, (up to 3 months) It's just FEELING right.

I have met people who will do their 1 and 2 in ONE single weekend. How in the world do they cope???

I had FOUR epic dreams last night. All of them had to do with me being in some sort of school system, where I was a silent teacher - I was an elder in all of them, not formally a teacher, but all the kids came to me, appreciated me, and looked to me for guidance. All of them had me in a place where we, as a society, were 'stuck'... either we couldn't leave the cave, the hotel, or the school, for reasons that were for our own 'safety.' And in all of them, I was 'breaking the rules.' Teaching the children to think for themselves, or brainstorming problems in ways that went against the grain of the society, or figuring out ways to leave the places. Also, in all of them, there was a force that was trying to make me stay PUT. The energy of this force was attempting to scare me, but in each I would have none of it.

I'm glad I took the time to write all of them down. The first two I wrote around 5am?? Then slipped back to sleep, to have the other two. All four were completely different environments, but upon reading what I wrote, they all had these common elements.

Which to me, says it ALL.

ON another note, I haven't had a caffienated tea in days. I have had no coffee. (this was all part of the cleansing that was going on...) My beloved has cracked a cola beside me, and I WANT one. I haven't had cola in...AGES. I'm going to boil the kettle and sip an herbal tea... but I'm not sure that's going to squash this craving. (We don't even have any honey in the house to help me fix the peppermint or the Lucid Dreaming tea I love so much.)

Blessings!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!