Sunday, December 18, 2011

Healing Minister, Reiki Level 1

In the last 24 hours, I've completed Reiki Level 1, and have become and ordained Healing Minister.

I'm filled with abundance, and have spiritually and physically celebrated these things! (There were no chocolate almonds in the house, so I had to settle for chocolate covered raisins.)

I feel like I've been waiting for any stuck, stagnant or weak energies to start to clear... which usually means being physically uncomfortable in order to let them pass. My nose was a little runny, but since around 11am has been completely cleared. I'm not noticing anything else unusual. I feel calm, yet energized. I feel focused, positive, joyous, and ready for the magic.

Plus, today, I was given a most eye opening vision, which gave me unlimited hope for the future I'm creating. (We Are Creators!)

I've also picked up a brand new spirit guide with these first few attunements. He came quite suddenly, all smiles and positivity. He's BIG, larger than life, happy, and so so so full of energy. He helped me do a reading this afternoon (which had honestly taken me over 3 weeks? to sit down to.) and It came out fast and furious, with the help of this new guide.

I feel absolutely full of love.

So, becoming an Ordained Healing Minister is part and parcel with the Reiki. The laying of hands is a spiritual practice, and becoming ordained lends Reiki a more serious authority. Being an Ordained Healing Minister keeps the Reiki/Healing Touch treatment as such - as opposed to being considered a medical treatment.

I am also available to do Pagan/Wiccan handfasting now! (although, not weddings - yet!) Isn't that exciting? Handfasting can be a yearly ritual to announce your intention of partnership, or a way to announce your engagement and intention to marry.


As well as Affirmations of Love ceremonies, And House Blessings.





Now, Universe, I am going to require a clean and comfortable reclining chair for the studio for Reiki Attunements.

Which will be offered on a free/donation basis, ofcourse! My Reiki Level 1 will take some time to complete, and I will want to do as many attunements as possible before moving on to Level 2.

Love Love Love!

I am thankful for this day and all it's abundance. I am thankful for all the joy this day has given me. I appreciate all of it.

Life is Good.

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!