Tuesday, December 20, 2011

...And Another Thing...

This Reiki is turbo boosting me into ... I dunno where!

This morning my tweaked back was nearly better. Then, something new. The "white spots."
Let me explain.
It's been some time, but I occasionally get "white spots" in my vision. It's similar to when you look into a light bulb, and then see the light in your eye wherever you look. Except when I get them, I'm half blinded, and they just 'come'.
Now, I had a strange little spell back at the beginning of March this year. To cut the description short, it had symptoms of stroke, bells palsey, seizure, and migraine. All at once, without being any one thing. After the checking the things they COULD TEST FOR, they came to the conclusion that maybe I'm having migraines. (I lost ability to make the right words, among all the other symptoms.) Oh, and when I get thse migraines, they aren't the kind that there's any headache associated with it, so I don't even know when they are coming on. It's the white spots and the inability to coherently form WORDS.

So, this morning, when the white spot was in my vision, I had to just stay calm. Knowing that, this is the Reiki attunement, making all the emotional stuff come out. So, again, WHAT is this? What does it represent? I breathed, let my sweetheart know what was going on (do NOT be alarmed, but this is happening right now...) and then calmly carried on through my morning.

All was well until about an hour ago at the studio, when my pupils decided they were dialating, and the world went foggy. The last time this happened without warning, was the day they dug up the ossuary, and I got a big energy buzz. Now, again, to clarify, THIS thing happens when I'm doing a psychic reading; dialated pupils, general foggy vision (because I'm seeing into somewhere else and I'm not focused 'here'.) and a certain feeling takes over my body that I can't put words to right now. A slight numbness is the closest I can do right now.

So, when this happened today, I stood up and said "I'm listening." and again remained calm. Although I was conscious of where my phone was, just incase, and glad the walls are so thin between my studio and the offices.

The feeling passed, but the voices are LOUD today. Not abrasive, just very clear. Very adamant. I was very clearly told it was time to leave the studio, then they didn't want me to walk a certain way home... really asking for a lot of trust.

As I write this, the B38 'spot' is 97% better. This makes me happy. I wonder what exactly that is that I'm clearing up, back there. The vision/possible migraine thing is making me quiet and contemplative.

Ok, I feel like I just had to document this, as a part of this cleansing journey. I really am onto something completely new with the opening of the ministering of healing ability.

I want to write more, but I must collect pixies from school.

Blessings!

Lori-Grace


edit: found this while surfing. yes, this is exactly what's happening.
http://reikithing.blogspot.com/2008/02/healing-crisis-following-reiki.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!