Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fusion Reiki Day 3.

It is Wednesday. It is the night we have Yule Log! (which means I have to go out and get a Yule Log, as well as bake cookies, and finish up the readings in my inbox. Which I really should be doing now instead of blogging...)

It's the 3rd full day of my Level One Reiki. I have been experiencing some VERY intense cleansings. As with just about everything I do, this is also a FAST and furious energy cleanse. And it's all been physical, so far. The tweaked shoulder has now become just a shadow of anything at all. My head feels clearer, no white spots today.

And last night my root chakra started to work out it's blockages. Physically uncomfortable, but all the while I was satisfied that all is working out just as it should - I can't even describe how light I've been feeling!

So, after doing a little research, It seems as if this first reiki healing decided it was first going to clear my heart chakra. Then it moved to my Third Eye chakra. And now it's boogied on down to my root chakra. In three days. FAST.

I'm guessing because I didn't specify I should need this to be slow and steady and gentle, is why it's burning through me so fast. However, a 'fast and furious burn' is the way I work best, I think. (something has happened in the last little while, and my Aries has nearly completely taken over, where my Taurus used to be. Could that be part of it?)

I've also, in this same time period, tapped into a very strong Mastermind source (ULC) and a brighter, shinier, GLOWING ME is emerging. It's pretty fantastic.

However, I hear that the dishwasher has stopped,and now I must go bake cookies.

Blessings!
Lori-Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!