Monday, December 19, 2011

Reiki cleans house.

What's coming out...

It's funny to have such an enormous feeling of being in the right place at the right time, and that everything is just as it should be... and to have this sudden back pain.

Yes, I'm positive it's related to the Reiki. That's what it's supposed to do, after all, rebalance the energy and blockages. (Reiki or healing touch itself doesn't cause the pain.)

My first attunement was Saturday evening. The next, Sunday morn. This morning (Monday) out of nowhere, my right shoulder blade suddenly felt as if I had pulled it. I wasn't doing ANYTHING when this came on. I'm having a difficult time moving my neck, I can feel the pressure of it in the right side of my tongue and jaw, down to my ring finger on the right hand, and in the right side of my lungs.

So, what does this MEAN? I"m working on my pressure points but am trying to figure out what it is that this means. So I can work on clearing the problem. The point of pain is in the acupressure position of B38, on the right. And the internets aren't telling me what that could represent emotionally, physically, mentally.

But it wants out, what ever it is. So I must breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!