Monday, January 2, 2012

JANUARY FREE Reading Draw

What do you have to do to enter my draws?? Like my Tarot Page at Facebook. That gives you ONE entry and one comment on the FREE draws blog entry. (below.) If you are already a liker on the page, you can enter every month.


Each month, SHARE my Facebook page among your Facebook friends, and you get a SECOND entry into the draw.


Each comment must be a separate comment. One for "liking." and one for "sharing." Please be sure to leave your name in the comments, if you are posting as "anonymous."


I'll be using random.org to choose the winners.


This draw is for the January Free draw. The draw will happen at the end of the day on the last day of January, and then I'll start a new blog entry contest for February! You can also follow this blog, here at blogger, to see when the draw is done and when the new contest is up - although I'll be posting the winners of these at Facebook.


Thanks for connecting with me on Facebook!


Blessings,

Lori-Grace.

19 comments:

  1. I am blessed with a beautiful Family :)
    Marilyn Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living life to the best of your ability will be what you can be....
    Erin B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything happens for a reason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has an angel watching over them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling like this will be a great year! Rebecca Brock :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im in kyle gloger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure I did this right. I liked on the facebook post and put a comment here. Correct?
    And I am not sure how to enter my URL??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learning little by little. Ava

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Namaste Lori :D

    Mike Phillips
    Merlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. the journey is the destination... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, I'm going to enter!! Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  13. love n light michelle andre facbook

    ReplyDelete
  14. Much love to all, and count me in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love sharing your gift with everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The winner, using Random.org, is AMY CARR!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!