Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Writing.

I've been getting it out of my system. All the things that need to be said.
It's prompted me to start a journal again. I haven't journalled in about 3 years. Because I've been happy, and haven't needed the sounding board. But, I guess I either miss the comfort or need the comfort or?? because the journalling has begun again.

I'm writing longhand. Stuff flows from me differently when I write longhand, rather than type at first.

Gabe and I have been in closer contact the last 2 days - or maybe it's just that I'm listening better. I'm eager to see what happens in the next few days. Because we had a chat last night, and so now I can't wait to see what comes of it.

I had a quiet few days there, and now the readings are picking up again. 2, and possibly 3 on Wednesday. A few in the email.

I've gotten a very definate message that "I'm a contender" to be in line. I just have to be ready for it. Basically, it's going to come down to "If you're not ready, Lori-Grace, someone else WILL be chosen. Because the world needs it."

So, I've decided to be ready.

Speaking of which, it's nearly 8am. I have to get some kidlets ready for school.

Blessings!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!