Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lori-Grace on Salon Tour!

I keep catching glimpses of this THING. Me, travelling, to do readings. The idea of reaching people one on one is exciting, but at the same time, it's a little daunting.

Because I keep seeing myself in front of a big crowd, but I know I get my best info for the individual in a one on one setting. I also know that the MAX I've ever read for in one day is 10 people. And I was WRECKED afterwards.

So, in the end, with what I am comfortable charging, I couldn't afford go on a big salon tour! (My rates are low for in person readings, because I really want them to be accessable for everyone - what I can do should not be for the wealthy and elite, I think it's really important for anyone to get this sort of healing or service who is ready and wanting.)

So, what's the deal with me continuing to see it? Is this just spiritual talks? Are these classes in some way?

And what in the world could I possibly have to say to the 'masses' that would bring out that many people?

On a side note, I was surfing the page of a close by psychic tarot reader. She's the 'next' town over, and works with a number of readers. Her in town rates to come and do a party, is $60 a person. If she's going out of town, it's $75 a person. Half hour readings. Not sure what she charges for online readings.

In Person:
The Other Reader: $60
Lori-Grace $30

Out of town
The Other Reader : $75
Lori-Grace $30 plus $25 total for travel expenses.

My email rates:
$9.00 one question
$13.00 for two questions
$17.00 for three questions


Anyway, I wonder where this Salon Tour thing is going. Especially since my goal is not to be famous, but to connect and help individuals on their own path, what ever it may be.

It will be curious to see what happens in the next few years.

Blessings to all!!!
Love,
Lori-Grace


www.TheLittleWitch.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling its not about the tour per say, but about appearing to a wider audience. Though to be serious its not out of the realm of possibility you will need to tour, or go to larger events. What you are seeing is the message to think about getting out of your comfort zone so you can make a bigger impact for more people. At this time all healers and readers are going to be needed to help people make the transition to a higher vibration. You Dear Lori are going to be right in there.

    Namaste

    Merlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merlin:
    That is a wondeful analogy - the getting out of the comfort zone. This has often in my life been a challenge, and something that I have made myself face head on, with a "What's the worst that could happen?" light attitude.

    The more I'm 'out there' as who I really am (a petite, cackly lady who hears voices. ha!) the more I wonder where in the world the Universe is taking me.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!