Saturday, January 21, 2012

Da-a-ay Tripper! (or Da-a-y Planner. Tee Hee.)

Good Morning All!

I'm very very glad I have a day planner, or I would get nothing done and nothing straight at all.

Live reading bookings are coming in more and more. To the point where I have to pen things into my daybook like;

"Do Assignment 1 for Urban Ag Course."
"Clean the Basement."
"Take a Bath."
"Stitch n' Bitch."
"Extra Monday Stitch n' Bitch."

Okay, I totally don't put "take a bath" in my datebook, but it's getting there. This is a good thing, though, and I am thankful. I'm happy to be reaching people and doing what I'm SUPPOSED to be doing.

In March of 2011, the Universe gave me a BIG scary sign that basically said "You are not doing what you are SUPPOSED to be doing. THIS is what you are supposed to be doing, so now DO IT." And I have been, actively, pursuing spiritual growth, listening to my Guides and following through on my Soul Purpose.

And trying to stay calm. February always makes me DOUBT. Doubt, and Dream. It's a funny month for me (and I know it's still January, but in my head, it's "February Time." Which will make February extra long. But whut-evah. That's where I'm at.) So, I've been dreaming almost literally what I've been living - which makes for very long days, too. Last night in real life, I started cleaning the basement for the arrival of Rabbits. Last night in dream life, I spent all night running around a big room taking care of the rabbits.

I'm sleepy. Hehe.

And babbling. As I have yet to consume any tea, and therefore am not thinking in wake-up straight lines, and instead in dream-time bubbles.

My point with this is that I'm really happy that when I wag a finger at my own nose and say "Don't you change your course, woman! The Universe has plans for you!" that the Universe doubles my efforts by delivering more spiritual opportunities at my door.

I'll be sure to take a bath before my appointments. Heh.

Have an awesome day!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!