Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FEBRUARY Free Reading Draw.

What do you have to do to enter my draws??

Like my Tarot Page at Facebook. That gives you ONE entry and one comment on the FREE draws blog entry. (below, here at Blogger, since Facebook does not allow draws or contests on their pages.) If you are already a liker on the Facebook page, you can enter every month.


Each month, SHARE my Facebook page among your Facebook friends, and you get a SECOND entry into the draw.


Each comment must be a separate comment. One for "liking." and one for "sharing." Please be sure to leave your name in the comments, if you are posting as "anonymous."


I'll be using random.org to choose the winners.


This draw is for the February Free draw. The draw will happen at the end of the day on the last day of February, and then I'll start a new blog entry contest for March! You can also follow this blog, here at blogger, to see when the draw is done and when the new contest is up - although I'll be posting the winners of these at Facebook.


Thanks for connecting with me on Facebook!


Blessings,

Lori-Grace.

14 comments:

  1. I'd like to enter! Thank you! Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in for sure!! Mary-Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use a blessed reading! your so amazing at what you do! Rebecca Holmquist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m always game for a reading Lori-Grace!
    Thank You very much..!!
    Phennet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in!!!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your last reading Lori. Terry Beardsall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really needing an answer!!!!
    Karen G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shared and spreading the love!!!
    Karen G

    ReplyDelete
  9. The winner, using random.org, is comment number 3, AVA! Who entered on the first day of Feb! :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!