Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dream Life and Real Life.

I've been having an amazing dream life.

I think I like to refer to it that way, because it is an important part of my life. It really feels like an extension of my experiences. I learn things from people when I dream. I feel things. I talk to others and interact, and there are people where I dream, that only live there.

The last few nights have been about healing. That's been the general theme, I guess, If I had to pick one.

In dreams, I am being called to people to heal them. I carried a superhero around in my arms (a big buff guy, plagued by ghosts to the point of losing his mind.) I healed him, (and was immediately asked if I would join him and his friends in their superhero club. They were all in tights, and I was in my big black, floor length dress. I told them I'd be right next door if they needed me, but I could not wear the tights. I digress, for the sake of the punch line.)

I also had a dream where I was being called (I was chosen) to support a famous psychic, walk next to them, help transition them and step in their place. That was sort of freaky, but I accepted the responsibility with love. (This psychic was having a hard time coming to terms with their change in life - that they had to pull in more to focus on themselves, despite being so well established in the public eye.) My concern was that I didn't want to be marketed, I didn't want to be famous, but I did want to connect and be a support and a teacher for those who were searching.

I've been talking to spirits, laying on hands to heal, being Love. Lots of flying, lots of freedom, no worries at all. It's been nice. January and February are made for the dream time.

So, tomorrow feels like it's back to real life. The kids have had 2 weeks off, so we took it easy. Tomorrow, I must start to think about THINGS again.

I feel like I'm supposed to get on the phones again, regularly. My reservation about this is that I don't want anyone paying more than they can to connect with me. When you get on the phone with a per minute charge, it can get away from you. I keep SEEING myself on the phones, but I get an uncomfortable feeling about the charges. I want a relaxed conversation and connection. I don't want anyone to have to count minutes.

I think I'm going to see if I can lower my rate there....

Anyway, that's what's on my mind lately. That's where I've been.

Wanted to give you all an update. :)

Lori-Grace

1 comment:

  1. Your dreams are sounding similar to some of mine, only similar though.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!