Thursday, January 26, 2012

Leap of Faith.

Nevermind that this time of year is, on a GOOD year, somewhat difficult to get through. But this year, my Guides want me to SIT still through it. Really show that I believe that the Universe has my best outcome in mind. Allow it to happen without running off in a different direction.

"Do this Thing." they say.
I wrote for 3 hours straight this morning. Longhand. I'll have to get it typed in soon, but I'm really enjoying the difference in writing long hand. And still, I need to remind myself:

*I'm OPEN.
*I'm LISTENING.
*I'm ready to recieve the answers.
*I'm ready to follow through.
*The Universe Provides.

I know what this period of challenge is about. I know EXACTLY what it is about.

"In times of stress, can you take your own advice?" Yup, that's exactly what this is.

Last night while I was having a little meditation, the voices said to me, very loudly (to the point of not letting me move on from it until I wrote it down.: "Err on the side of Love."

So, Love it is.

Do whatcha Love, Lori-Grace.
All the rest works itself out.

I'll let you know how this goes ;)

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!