Friday, August 26, 2011

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya! Tomorrow!

I've been working like MAD on my new tarot course. It involves SO much more in PRODUCTION than I thought it would, but I'm extremely pleased with the results I'm getting.

This course is directed towards people who are already reading tarot cards, and want to reach MORE people with their gifts, and for the readers to learn how to EARN with their skill, too.

A LOT of this course involves me recording myself talking - and it's hilarious to try to get a quiet moment with my kidlets blasting "Annie" or playing board games at my feet. (Not to mention the neighbours dog!) But, it's getting there, and will be ready for the September launch.

And it HAS TO BE READY for the September launch! Because in the second week of September I'm both starting my University Agriculture course (part time) AND getting the keys for my art studio!

It's made me feel neglectful of my current tarot clients though! My apologies everyone, for being 'absent' for a few days. Tomorrow morning I've earmarked some quiet time to catch up on readings that have been patiently waiting, and catch up with everyone on my Facebook page!

I'll be making some new videos for YOU too! Now that I'm getting good with the software (good lord, it's fun! Why did I wait so long to learn how to use this stuff???)

Thanks for hanging tight!

Blessings,

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!