Monday, August 1, 2011

Free Tarot Reading Draw - August

Up until now, I've been doing my Free Reading Draws at Facebook - I'm going to start doing the free reading draws here at Blogger, using the comment section here as entries.


What do you have to do to enter my draws?? Like my Tarot Page at Facebook. That gives you ONE entry and one comment on the FREE draws blog entry. (below.) If you are already a liker on the page, you can enter every month.


Each month, SHARE my Facebook page among your Facebook friends, and you get a SECOND entry into the draw.


Each comment must be a separate comment. One for "liking." and one for "sharing."


I'll be using random.org to choose the winners.


This draw is for a AUGUST Free draw. The draw will happen at the end of the day on the last day of August, and then I'll start a new blog entry contest for Sept. You can also follow this blog, here at blogger, to see when the draw is done and when the new contest is up - although I'll be posting these at Facebook as a link, too.


Thanks for connecting with me on Facebook :)


Blessings,

Lori-Grace.


p.s. if you came here from facebook, and are posting as an anonymous user, please leave the name you use on my Facebook Fan page, since most likely that's how I'll be contacting you.(and without it, "anonymous" wins the draw... that could be difficult. :)

26 comments:

  1. Like - as always!!! :)

    Erin G

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 this page and the work you do :-) Had the worst year of my life so to win this would be appreciated and loved xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would so like to have a reading. Hey, if i win, can i give it away to someone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry Larmand Likes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie likes this very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. liked n shared :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. michelle andre liked n shared

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley Paynter from facebooks likes and shared, thanks for your reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only I could think of a worthy question!!!
    Ann B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa Baker likes very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jackie Houston, likes this

    ReplyDelete
  12. liked
    sally woolnough from facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. shared
    sally woolnough from facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. NUMBER 12 Using RANDOM.ORG won the free email reading. Jackie, contact me at Facebook on my page!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!