Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Life is Good.

Summer has been perfectly perfect. Just the right amount of sunny days, cool breezes, and fun. I'm dreaming SO much this summer, which is different from what I'm used to. I used to consider February the "dream time" month in my world. That's when everything stopped for a little while, and I had time to listen to my inner voice.

This spring and summer, though, have been such a blessing. I've not been SO physically tired that I fall down in bed exhausted, which has opened me up to remembering epic dreams.

A few nights ago, I dreamed that I had to leave the place I was at... I took 2 books with me, and a pair of shoes. While at the new place, across a great swaying rope and wood bridge that spanned a sea, a ghost took one of my shoes and one of the books - a reiki book - leaving me with only a book about herbal medicine. So much more happened in the dream, but that was the general, condensed message.

I mean, how cool is that??

Do you ever get loud and clear messages from your dreams??

Blessings!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!