Friday, August 19, 2011

SECRET $1.99 offer

So, there's a "secret" way to get a $1.99, Fifteen minute reading with me!

There are a few steps to it, so you can follow along with this blog entry. I discovered it by accident.

This is only good for new users to the phone system I use. Ready??


  1. CLICK through this link to my phone system. It will open up to a page with a PILE of advisors.
  2. Scroll to the BOTTOM of that page, and click the TINY link that says SITE MAP.
  3. This will open up the site map - along the TOP of this page should be a green banner that has, among other things, says "My Account." Click the My Account Tab.
  4. Fill out the forms account info. At this point, it should ask you to add the $1.99.
  5. From there, you can now come back to this blogger blog, and click through my personal call button to connect with me. Book a phone appt.
  6. Now that you've booked an appt with me, I will show up in your 'favourite advisors.' when you go back to My Account.
  7. Click through to my profile, and along the left you'll see "Send Email."
  8. Send me an email saying "I came from Facebook" and I'll send you 5 MORE free minutes to chat with me.
I know there seems like a lot of steps, but it's really a very simple way to get FIFTEEN minutes with me for $1.99!!!

I know that I can't send free minutes from email to anyone outside of the US or Canada, BUT I think that the 10 minutes for $1.99 offer SHOULD work for International calls.

You CAN go ahead and choose any of the advisors on that first big list of advisors, but if you want to specifically connect with me, the above steps are the way to do it.

I don't show up on that page, because I don't charge huge amounts per minute, and I don't do lots and lots of calls per day. So, the above steps are a way to STILL get the secret deal, and connect with me!

This offer is also only available to new users of the phone system. (I've used the system for about 10 years now, and never had a problem with them having my info.)

Blessings!
This should be fun!

Lori-Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!