Saturday, August 13, 2011

Epic Dreams and Organic Beauty.

I've been having the most amazing dreams. Full stories, complete with plot line and characters, beginning and ends... I wake up and I'm a scribbling maniac. They all need polishing, and I need the time to sit and write. (This is a goal for fall! Even an hour in the evenings will help me get all these stories OUT!)

I cleaned my bedroom yesterday. Moved some things around. I think I need to figure out some Feng Shui for the room - because although everything seems to fit, it doesn't feel right! And I don't know what the answer is. But, the dust bunnies have all been swept, and that's a good thing!

Also, in moving things, I've realized I have a LOT of make up that is either OLD, or not natural, and that I'll never wear or use again. (oh, lotions and creams go in this category, too.) I had some cancer on my face, that I'm sure was due to using too many products with too many toxins (because of the location it was in.) and I have no idea why I had been hanging on to stuff I'll never use again.

I haven't makeup in ages, and I only use a day & night cream, and facewash that is 100% certified natural. I MISS make up sometimes! Just not the ITCH my skin gets when I wear it. So, I poked around this site and am trying a few things - they've got a money back guarantee if anything doesn't work for me. I'm excited to wear make up again!

So, if you're looking for some organic choices, check this page out:

Organic Beauty Now


And let me know what you think! I'm not sure if they ship overseas (from North America) but from what I saw, the prices are very reasonable.

Have a blessed day!

Lori-Grace

1 comment:

  1. What about makeup from the Body Shop---it is all natural !!!!!
    Sincerely
    Sharon(S) from Facebook!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!