Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Secret

I've been a very busy lady! And for this, I am grateful. Having figured out how to help people in the way they are most comfortable (in person, over the phone, or through email.) I am able to reach out and help so many more people.

This is a good thing.

I've been consistently able to do many readings in a day, and I think I've somehow stumbled onto the "Secret" of staying fresh with it. I'm not sure if I can describe to you what it is exactly, or how it's working - because it seems to be a frame of mind.

Tapping into, or reconnecting with Source power (The Universe!) consciously each and every time I read, and then being very thankful everytime I'm finished seems to wrap things up nicely.

Also, focusing on what can be done - the positive things in a reading (after confirmations about circumstances which sometimes aren't so positive.) also makes a difference.

Into every reading, I'm open and let the messages come through me with love. That might sound a little squirrelly to some. Might make some uncomfortable. But, love in the bigger sense.. love in the BIGGEST sense!

In giving and giving, I'm recieving all the energy I need to carry on to the next reading. See, I thought this might be hard to explain. If it makes sense to you, I guess that means you're open or just plain ready to process the info.

I'm really happy that so many people are being helped!

Blessings,

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!