Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Listen to the Little Voice

We ALL have one (or sometimes two!) That little voice that warns you, the little voice that squeals in joy with you, the little voice that tells you to take a different road home or to stop and smell the roses.

We've been taught and conditioned to edit that little voice. Sometimes to just change what it's telling us, but so many blocked it right out so long ago that they don't hear a peep.

What I've learned is, if the little voice can't reach you one way, it'll get your attention in another. Sometimes that's by making you ill. Sometimes it's just letting the thing you've been warned against happen.

Last Autumn, I started a course that involved ignoring the voices. (I refer to them as my guides.) by winter, they were completely in the backround. I continued to ignore my red flags, ignore the signs. My little voice was just so fed up, that by Spring it forced me to stop everything. I had two weeks to just sit and be quiet and listen. A mysterious health "thing" took over everything. I was on the wrong path, and it was important that I get back on track and fast, for everyone involved. This was the only way it could get my attention.

Now that it's summer, I'm fully back in touch with my guides and intuition, and enabling me to give readings for others in full force.

My advice today, is to take some time to listen to your little voice. Some call it intuition, some call it divine guidance. What ever name you call it by, it's there for you just as well as it's there for me.

Blessings,

Lori Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!