Friday, June 24, 2011

Email Tarot Reading Truths

Have we talked about email readings yet??? Well, even if we have, I must have more to say :)

When I'm doing an email reading, I sit in front of the keyboard, my cards to my right. I read your question (or first question) and take a moment of silence to connect with my Guides and Source. I have 3 guides that are predominant with me. (Although there is one new one that has been showing up lately, she's not usually one to come with me for readings. She just shows up in my dreams and meditations for myself!)

There is a physical sensation that comes over me when I've made clear contact. The best way to describe it ... it's like I go a little deeper in myself, but feel a little lighter at the same time. And I SEE the Guide who is with me. I ask him/her to help me connect with you, and help me express the messages that are most important for you to know.

I'll shuffle the cards, and lay them in front of the keyboard - however, occasionally during the shuffling, my Guide will start to give me messages before I get one card down on the table. At this point, I'll put down the cards to type the message, and then take up the shuffle again.

When ever the words come directly from my guide, they will be in "parenthesis" - typed just how I hear them. Although it makes the email messages look a little strange, I type your email reading just how I hear it.

An email reading takes me about half an hour total to finish - with shuffling, questioning, listening, and typing. I never realized before that it took me so long! It never FEELS like half an hour, but I guess with having to translate and type it all out takes longer than over the phone or in person!!!

Again, email readings are great because you can hang onto it to refer to in the future. Plus, I can do an email reading for anyone, anywhere!

Blessings,

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!