Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Midland, Ontario

I'm very pleased to be able to offer live readings in Midland Ontario and area. In the 17 years I've professionally read cards in Midland, I've only had an office once.

So, now, to read new people individually, I use the Midland Public Library. It's so nice, with all the renovations done. It's a nice quiet building, and all of the readings I've done there so far have been clean and clear.

It's a very nice venue for me to meet new clients - as it's neutral ground for both of us. Sometimes I find it hard to read in my own home, as my home itself has a rather loud personality. And although I like going to other peoples homes to read, it's not practical when first meeting someone new.

Our area is a very pretty area, with so much else to do, too, when clients are coming in long distance for a reading (from Barrie, Ontario, or Orillia Ontario, or any of the bit and little spots in between.)

On occasion I will travel for readings, but this mostly happens if I'm doing an event - setting up a booth or a tent at a market or fair.

My in person readings are very reasonable, and not having to pay rent on a business commercial office brings my reading prices down by half - same great psychic reading for half the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!