Friday, May 13, 2011

My First post!

Well, if you haven't been to the website yet, an awful lot about who I am is there. However, eventually, an awful lot of me will be HERE too.

I have always been a lucid dreamer. When I was little, I had a hard time differentiating between what was happening while awake and asleep. It makes for some interesting memories!

I've also just "known" about people close to me passing away, or new births on the horizon. I kept quiet about it as a kid. I'm not sure how I KNEW to keep quiet, but I always felt I should just not say anything.

I've read tarot cards for over 16 years! (Oh man, has it been THAT long?? *doing math in head* ... YES. yes it has.) I read intuitively, although I've spent lots of time studying the archetypes of the cards. I have done many readings for many many people, individually and in groups. I get asked back a lot :) That's a nice feeling.

So, even better... I hear "things." I see "things." Sometimes I don't know how to explain how I just "KNOW" things. But, that's how it is. I've accepted it as a gift, and my goal with it is to always help other people who are stumbling on their paths, or need a bit of guidance.

I'm looking forward to see how this page grows - and I'm also a writer, and I just generally need an outlet for thoughts.

I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!