Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Benefits of an Email Reading.

I do love doing phone and live tarot readings. These are my most preferred methods, because voice connection triggers me faster. However, getting an email tarot reading has it's own special place. It takes me a little more time to type out, but ultimately you'll get a full, fully formed reading.

One of the reasons I love doing email readings is that you get to keep the reading long term. If you have asked for a year wheel reading (to see the coming year in review, or want to know in what months to expect certain events to happen.) with an email reading, you get to keep that reading to review.

When I type out an email reading, I tend to be more descriptive. There's no time pressure to consider, and I can take my time to fully open up all the ideas that are being presented to me by my guides, the images I see. This is a wonderful tool for you to print out and keep close by if the advice is something you want to see day after day and keep fresh. It takes repetition to create a habit, and if you are working towards a goal or looking for change, it's good to keep the words in front of you to refer back to.

The only thing that an email tarot reading doesn't allow is for you to, in real time, ask questions back. Most times in an email reading I'll cover everything in your question, but occasionally that can lead to more questions in a different direction. In a live telephone reading I can address those new questions right away, but in an email tarot reading it requires a separate email.

Email tarot readings are often time more economical. I can generally do a phone reading in about 10 minutes. With an email reading, I can take as much time as I need to!

~Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!