Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ego, You Must Go, Thank You Please.

Something I've been aware of, in this "living in the moment", is to mind my ego.

As in, keep that sucker on a leash, Lori.

Because all of this isn't about me. Every reading I do for you is all about you. Just a way to help others connect with what's already theirs, really. Your guides and your path. So, when thinking about how to describe myself to people who are interested in getting a reading from me, or doing their homework on it, I've had to be thoughtful.

I don't want to be a braggart, or make myself seem lofty. I only want to give you the confidence in your choice in choosing and trusting me with being the "middle-woman" between you and what already belongs to you in the first place.

When I sit to do a reading, I take a moment to let myself go. Politely ask my ego to sit in the next room, thank you please.

This often results in me not remembering what it is that I've said. There are some messages that are just for you, and have no purpose floating around in my conscious mind all day. So, occasionally when I read for you and get a message that I don't understand I'll say "Does that make sense to you?" Because I have no idea what I just said, or the message is 'hidden' so that only you'll understand.

In those moments, I don't even need you to explain to me what it means. Again, the message is for you, not me. No explanations needed.

So, rest assured, that when I'm available for readings, that those moments are all about you, and the messages that the Universe needs you to receive.

Blessings!

~Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!