Monday, May 23, 2011

How Can You Read Tarot Cards Long Distance?

Some have had questions about how I can do a reading for them long distance physically.

I wanted to explain about the system I use, called Keen.

I've used this phone system for 9 years, for a few reasons. It gives my clients privacy. When you call me through the phone system (Using the telephone icons I have on my various websites and ads.) your phone number or personal information is never revealed to me.

It also allows me to connect with anyone from the US or Canada for a single low long distance rate. This is pretty important. Basically, you connect with me using an 800 number, and often times pay LESS than what you would if you came to sit with me personally. (On the phone, my average reading time is about 5 to 10 minutes.)

Although, if you want to ask more questions, the time is entirely up to you. You are in control in regards to what you want to pay for your reading. If you only want to spend $10, you only credit your account with $10.

This is ANOTHER big plus for my clients. Your credit card is NEVER revealed to me or anyone else when you use my Call Me phone button. I don't personally collect the information, the phone system does. I have had my credit card information stored with them for the entire 9 years I have used the 800 number service, and have NEVER ever had a problem with it being used when I hadn't authorized it.

Using the Call Me phone button ensures that I am always READY to do a reading for you. When you see that I'm available, or I see that you have booked an appointment with me, I make myself ready. If people were just calling my regular line, you might get me when I wasn't 100% ready for a reading. Like, half way through dishes or scrubbing the floors or something :)

When my Call Me button is on, you know that I'm in a quiet, uninterrupted space and ready to give you an honest reading, and I'm completely focused on you.

Next time I'll explain how I psychically can read you long distance!

~Lori Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!