Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Few Thoughts on Healing.

What a perfect day! It's the super sunny out, and CLEAR. I'm able to get clear pictures of the messages today. Sometimes, though, the messages you need to hear aren't exactly what you were hoping for.

There's work involved with healing. Some people really dislike when I bring it up. But, if you are open to being healed and can look your actions straight in the eye, your healing from situations in your life can happen fast. Much faster than the weeks and months that it COULD take.

My advice is to not box your pain away. Yes, it really hurts to take out the situation that caused you such pain or hurt, or to examine the reasons things went wrong and really address your part in it. Let the pain flow through you and out, instead of boxing it up inside. Keeping it inside KEEPS it with you. Setting it free allows it to leave you.

I know it's easy for me to just say "you are entering a period of healing." You're the one who has to do the work! It's worth it. When you're through, you'll be wiser and more grounded. Centred.

Today seems to be all about healing. Perhaps it's because tomorrow and the next are such BIG days for new beginnings, and if you can't learn from and let go of the past, how can you make big brand new steps into the future?


If you are looking for guidance in healing, or how to take steps into your new path, I'm available for phone or email readings! I can also give you a guided meditation over the phone to help you find healing. I've got a lot of energy today, thanks to the sun! And, I've got time for you.

Blessings,
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!