Saturday, May 14, 2011

Does YOUR Psychic Have TIME to Really Connect?

Yesterday was a pretty productive day. I had the opportunity to chat with some new lovely people - made some very nice connections!

Although I have read for such a long time, my client base is fairly small (in comparison to other well known psychics - next to Sylvia Browne, my client base is pretty tiny.) But, what's really GREAT about that, is that I have the TIME to truly connect with people. I have the time to talk to people once every two to four weeks, and know exactly who it is I'm talking to.

It's not going to cost people a small fortune to get the reading they are looking for, either. My eyeballs almost fall out of my head when I see what some of the "famous" psychics ask for per reading. It doesn't seem fair, does it? Especially when we're capable of delivering the same messages.

Anyway, as it stand now, I have room and the time to commit to knew clients, and the time to really connect with my clients. The more often I read for the same clients, the easier the connection is between our spirits and our guides. They become familiar and trusting to each other, you know?

Have a great day! It's raining where I am today, which will keep me out of the garden. On the plus side, it keeps me close to the computer if you are looking to connect today.

Have a Blessed Day!

~Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!