Thursday, May 26, 2011

How Can You Read Clients Energies Long Distance?

"Don't you have to be sitting with someone to read their cards?"

I read clients from all over the world. Some by email, some by phone. I've often been asked how I can do this at all. I think that such a long time meditation and visualizing, as well as a few other magical things, allows me to do this.

As discussed before, I don't really view the readings I do as coming from me. They come from something greater. And, that something greater touches all of us, no matter what name you give it. Energy, God, Universe, Spirit... We are all a little piece of the same thing, so doesn't it make sense that we should all be able to connect no matter where we are?

I start with permission and a statement of intentions. The person who wants to connect with me needs to be open to being read! When you reach out to me and give me permission to read you, it's permission to connect. I like the term "Guides." I believe we have them. Some might call them Angels. (although I'm sure Guides and Angels are traditionally different things - different folks need different ways to process things.)

So, when you ask your Guide to seek out mine, they help us connect. They are not bound by our earth "rules." They can connect in a second, when we are both open to it.

There's a special "room" I've created in meditation, where I go to feel and experience the connection. I'll see you in my mind sitting across from me, and see or feel or hear your Guides. Often I'll need interpretation or help from my own Guides, to give me the right words to explain the messages. They are often only images or feelings or smells, and I have to interpret them into words. That bit can be a challenge.

So, very basically, that is how I am able to do quick and accurate readings even if we are physically in two different locations.

~Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!