Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cards of the Day - March 26

Oooh, Good Morning.

I'm happy to report my dreams have gone back to normal, after doing a Cord Severing ritual. (As normal as my dreams get. I was still busy visiting all over the place. )

My cards of the day today are:

My flash...flashed off my 7 of Wands, and I'd rather have a a better pic... but... I'm still waking up.

Anywhoooo...

I pulled my "Spirit and Just for Me." card first (centre) which, is the 7 of Wands. Simply, this said to me, my spidey senses are on,and I'll see what's coming before it arrives today.

Then, I pulled my Love card (left card) Queen of Wands came up. I looked at her for a bit, but felt undecided. What could she mean? Is she ME? Is she someone I must extend love to today??

So, then I pulled my "Work and Business" card. OOOooOOO! The Magician! He's LOVELY. He tells me I have all the tools and to remember that I'm MAGIC and completely capable of doing ALL THE THINGS required for the success I'm looking for.

And then I looked back at the Queen of Wands,... I have a FEELING I know who needs my love extended to them today.

Anyway. I have only consumed half the tea that is in my photo RIGHT NOW... Yes, I'm drinking from a Christmas Cup. It's March 26th. It snowed again last night. I have to look at the moon, and get tomato and beet seeds started SOON. You know. Incase we actually get some SPRING and summer.

Anyway. I'm feeling pretty GOOD today. Even after sharing my bed with a sword. Ha! I'll get a pic of that too...

Lori-Grace

3 comments:

  1. My, you are up early and pretty chipper too! Have a great day! Mary Reynolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your clock is 3 hours behind. It's actually 9am lol. Mary

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!