Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Witches Brew Martini.

My new INDOOR Event Banner arrived today from Vistaprint! Woots! 


I just rolled it out, so it still needs to relax. I'll have to hang it somewhere. (Vistaprint sends free tabs for it, too.)

I also got some new Witchy business cards. If you are looking for quality supplies, for REALLY low prices,  They almost always have the 100 Economy Business Cards for Free! special on.

The last time I ordered 500 business cards, and realized I was almost OUT! With the busy market / party / tourist season coming, new cards were necessary. I made a few adjustments to the design so they were easier to read. Ordered 1000 this time.

Squee! I love the little martini drinking witch! She is so CUTE!

Lori-Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!