Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wowza! Live Law of Attraction

GOOD things are ZOOMIN around here!

I've got some new Psychic Tarot business cards, a new banner, and some introduction cards (for when I do readings at the Farmers Market) coming from Vista Print. They were having an amazing sale, and I jumped on it. The Markets are coming up, and I'm so eager for them. I love dressing up and reading at markets!

Also, I've been asked to come to three different fundraising events that will be happening in May! 

*On May 1st, the Midland Rotary Club has it's Ladies Night fundraiser, where I'll be doing short reads for the guests who sign up to be read with me.

*The Canadian Tire Ladies night, in support of their Jump Start program, is happening on the 6th or 7th. I still have to get some details on this one. This one I'll be doing short fun, one card interactive tarot reads.

*And, on May 20th, I'll be at Bamboo Spa doing mini reads in support of the Georgian Bay Cancer Support Centre.

I'm really excited about meeting new people on those days!

Other things that are happening? I'm getting far more calls and appointments for tarot and Reflexology at the Health Works Centre office. I'm also regularly seeing email readings in my inbox when I wake in the morning. I'm working with people who are ready and eager for what I have to offer them.

I've also been making room and getting some things accomplished in the area of "Lori-Grace writes books."  (Something I really wanted to work on, but hadn't been finding the time.)

SO much is happening, so much energy is flowing, and I give SO much credit to my connection and work with Linda, of Live Law of Attraction

Sometimes, even the coach needs a coach.

I connected with Linda immediately. Her personality, her interests, her stories... even the tone of her voice and the sound of her laughter had me feeling on the same energy wave with her.  I was so INCREDIBLY delighted and surprised at how FAST she led me through some blockages and healing. On our first call, I was open and ready for what was needed to get things MOVING with me. She led me to the right places, with the right questions. Linda's style of coaching brought the answers I needed out in SUCH a simple way, I finished each call feeling lighter and optimistic. I also love that she gave me some suggestions on things I could work on during the week. The habits formed in that month of calls has REALLY paid off. Spiritually,and in my business.

I've been practicing everything I learned through the month of coaching continually, and I'm seeing touchable, tangeable proof of our work together, and my continuing work with Law of Attraction.

I am thankful for how busy I've been.
I am thankful for having made connection with Linda's lovely energy.
I am thankful for all that her coaching has gifted to me, and how I can pay that forward to my own client connections.

Okay. That's what I wanted to say today. :)
It's been a busy day! And I was excited for all that's going on.

Lori-Grace



3 comments:

  1. WOW, HUGE GOOSIES... Thank you Lori, I can so feel the love and gratitude! I LOVED working with you. I grow as my Clients grow. It's really awesome! I'm sending you mega Love & Light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori-Grace,

    I had the pleasure, the supreme pleasure of working with Linda the month before you did. It was such a blessing to spend time with Linda who help steer me onto a new and amazing path. She is so gifted and easy to connect with. All you said about working with her resonated with me. One of the biggest blessings has been that I can still connect with Linda and she makes herself available. I have always appreciated that she was so easy to reach. Good luck in your tarot readings ( I too read tarot and have expanded my growth in this area since working with Linda) and your life. I am also starting a blog which is another thing I worked with Linda on. So many parallels :). Do you have a function to send entries to my inbox? Be Well. Oh and I too lived in Canada, now back in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!