Sunday, March 25, 2012

Todays Card - The Star

Today, for my card of the day, I drew The Star.


This made me happy. Because of everything that's been happening around me, I haven't felt the comfort of intuition, openness, and optimism in a few weeks.

Last night, after weeks of being unable to read for others, I completed some readings that have waited a long time in my inbox - and they were fast and clear. I had to shake my head at myself - how fast and easy, and RIGHT THERE my intuition and guides are available.

Life got stirred up QUICKLY, and I think the pieces have fallen into place. I'll be a busy lady, but I have a daybook to keep it all in check. So, drawing The Star today made me feel joyous.

Today, I remembered her message for me: Calm and healing have never really been that far away, but now I'm open to it. I paid attention to the natural openness and purity of the energy and power of emotion. I thought about confidence that it all will work out, and about allowing myself to love and be loved. Funny how calm it made me, and today I just feel so clear.

This card is from the Morgan-Greer tarot deck I've owned for about 10 years, but have only started reading the past few weeks - and only for myself so far.

Today I was also gifted a deck of the Gilded Tarot deck, which is an interesting deck and I'm wondering how it'll fit in.

Anyway, I plan on drawing a card a day for a little while, on my own new path. I think It'll be a random choice of which deck I use for my card a day experiement, and I plan on posting the card and my thoughts on how it relates to my day here on the blog.

Blessings!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!