Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Card of the Day !

This morning I forgot to draw a card for myself!
I had a great day at work (do you know how WEIRD it is to say things like "I went to work" and "I was at work" and etc etc?? ) Anyway - I was having such a good time, that I worked through lunch. (shoved muffin and sandwich into my face in between touching all the stuff.)

I used my merchanising skills to rearrange the stuff in the thrift store today. The day went by SUPER FAST, and I was completely immersed in all of it - the customer service, the cleaning, all of the things required for minding the store.

So, tonight my legs are achy from walking around on my tip toes to see all the things and reach all the things on the shelf above the clothing racks (hehe.) but I'm feeling pretty settled about it all.

And, I decided to draw a card tonight, for the "day" that's already passed, asking "What do I need to take and learn from this day?"

I drew REBIRTH.

The first thing I thought was "Whoa... Heavy."

Brand new things! The end of an old cycle, and an opportunity to begin again. Innocence and wisdom all rolled into one. The first thing I noted when I pulled the card was the Rabbit - and then the spirals behind it... life goes around and around, in a cycle, but never quite the same. The word "Herald" keeps being repeated to me, too... heralding a new beginning.

I'm a little sleepy right now, and not quite sure if I need to go any deeper with this card than this... I drew it. It felt good. It felt like a nice omen in terms of what the day meant today.

I'm good with that.

Tomorrow, I don't work (although I've filled the day with other things - meeting a lady during the day, plus a tarot class in the evening.) But, tomorrow I should remember to draw my card of the day in the MORNING! Hehe.

Blessings!
Lori-Grace

Rebirth from the Druidcraft Tarot. I love this deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!