Friday, March 30, 2012

Prince of Pentacles is ALWAYS my Male-Counterpart.

Today - The Prince of Pentacles???
It's early, and I have a whole day ahead of me. I'm not sure how to process this card. I don't work at the thrift store, but I have a BIG list of to-do's on my plate. Tarot readings in the email, gardening stuff, rabbit chores (gotta clean the cages today.) I have a ViSalus call with a woman who's joining the team and my upline, I need to get some seedlings into little pots in the house... and I really really want to do some yoga... and have a bath. My body is tired. I still have MUCH basement to do... but I don't think that's happening today.

So, I pull this card for my day. And it confuses me. Because when EVER I read THIS particular card, it ALWAYS represents a friend of mine who I lovingly refer to as another piece of my soul. If I were a man, I'd be THIS person. This is the ONLY card that CONSISTENTLY represents an actual person for me, and it is always this particular fellow.

So, I wonder... why this card today? I haven't had time to really think about what I'm supposed to be meditating on or thinking of today in terms of this card. Am I supposed to think of him? Behave like him? Approach the world like him?

I've been physically tired this week. My first week of STANDING all day, and 'going to work' (it's been a long long time since I 'went to work.') When I look at this card and think of my friend - our energy together makes him 'get up and go'. We can both be hermits, stuck on the couch and beyond relaxed - but when we are together, we are energetic and joking, we are talkative and energized.

The Prince of Pentacles is ready to go out into the world and find his fortune. But, with caution. Being careful of where his steps fall, he always has a plotted course.

I have no more time to write at the moment. If I have an AHA! Moment later, I will continue on this post....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!