Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spirit Guides and Chocolate Almonds

Spent some time messing around with the Blog Talk Radio. Oh la la. I'm excited about this thing. I don't have it set up to take live callers yet, and I don't run it with a co-host - It's all me! So, you'll all need a little patience while I iron out the kinks.

For the most part, I'm planning that each show will have a little time to chat, and a little time to do a few readings - what I'm aiming for is these readings will come in through email. And, bear in mind, that the show is only going to be about half an hour long at first - so I'm figuring I'll get at most 3 questions in.

I'm also wanting the querent of those questions to be on the chat at the time of the show - (there's an instant messaging type chat on the page when the show is live. So much fun!)

I'm going to be putting together a bit of music (local artists) to transition us in and out of segments (again, doing this on my own, with only my big brain and hopefully my Guides will rush in with important knowledge about this stuff!)

Once I get the platform down, I'll move into taking live callers, etc. My goal here is to really keep it as simple as possible, connect with those of you who are ready and willing, and have some fun!

Put it in your daybook: Sundays at 2pm: Spirit Guides and Chocolate Almonds . The shows do archive, and that archive will list on my Lori-Grace Reads Tarot blog.

Blessings!

Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!