Monday, October 10, 2011

Scheduling Email and Phone Readings.

I've been feeling a little 'off' the last little bit. It's weird. It's mostly in terms of my online 'life'. I've been spending SO much time in my studio, but I haven't got internet access down there. I've been sewing like MAD because Christmas shows are coming, and I want to be ready.

I've been doing live readings in the studio, and they are going well. I've been tardy with email readings, however. I'm not sure what that's all about. I've been taking an online University course, shutting down the garden, and spending time on my network marketing business. But all of that takes me away from my tarot skill. Which doesn't sit well with me. (All these things happen in the evening.)

Because I know that THIS is a MAJOR thing I'm supposed to be doing. So, I'm going to have to put myself on schedule, for email readings AND phone readings. The rest of the week just gets eaten up with all the other stuff I've got going on.

So, I'm going to suggest that Monday nights, Friday nights and Saturday nights are going to be my email and phone reading appointment nights. This will help me block the time and stay consistent. Over the summer it was easy to do readings as they came in.

And, this way, everyone knows when to expect their readings to be answered, too.

Lori.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me since I am anxiously waiting.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Blessings!