Sunday, October 16, 2011

Psychic Tarot Readings in Penetanguishene Ontario

I'm very pleased to be able to offer live readings in Penetanguishene Ontario and area. In the 17 years I've professionally read cards in Penetanguishene, I've only had an office once.

So, now, to read new people individually, I have an office space near Penetanguishene in Midland. It's so nice, surrounded by art. It's a nice quiet building, and all of the readings I've done there so far have been clean and clear.

It's a very nice venue for me to meet new clients - as it's neutral ground for both of us. Sometimes I find it hard to read in my own home, as my home itself has a rather loud personality. And although I like going to other peoples homes to read, it's not practical when first meeting someone new.

Our area is a very pretty area, with so much else to do, too, when clients are coming in long distance for a reading (from Barrie Ontario, or Orillia Ontario, or any of the bit and little spots in between.)

On occasion I will travel for readings, but this mostly happens if I'm doing an event - setting up a booth or a tent at a market or fair.

To get a psychic tarot reading in Penetanguishene Ontario, you can email me to set up an individual appointment, or a tarot party for 3 or more people.

My in person readings are very reasonable, although you can get an email reading starting at $9, or a 15 minute phone reading for a total of $1.99 - same great psychic reading for less than half the price.

I look forward to reading for you! See my blog for a link to my Facebook Fan page.

Blessings!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!