Monday, October 17, 2011

Psychic Reader Party

There are two different ways I find that tarot parties go, as a Penetanguishene Psychic Reader

The first is where the party carries on in a separate room from the readings. This type of party is good for the individual querent if they don't really know some of the people attending. It allows them to be open and honest, and recieve the messages without hesitation or possible embarrasment. Because, as I've said before, I never know what is going to come out when I begin. If the questioner isn't comfortable with admitting things in a group of people, then they will deny messages that can come out of a personal nature. This makes it VERY hard for me to deliver the messages given.

The other sort of party I've done is where everyone in the room knows each other well. Secrets, history, all the good stuff! I love doing this sort of party, too. What happens, more often than not, is if the questioner is unsure of what I might be trying to relate, there's SURE to be someone else in the room who knows EXACTLY what I'm referring to.

Both types of parties have their benefits, but with both types I always come away feeling really pleased with having been invited (often again and again by the same groups, year after year.) and having delivered important messages at important times.

The differences have been on my mind this week, as I did a lovely party this past weekend.

Being invited to read for a party never feels like "work" to me. I'm always quite honoured to be invited to read at a Psychic Reader Party and connect with the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!