Monday, October 17, 2011

Palm Reading


So often when people find out I'm a psychic reader, they immediately show me their palms, and ask me if I can read them. Palm reading is an intense and precise art!

I have books on palm reading, and I find it so intriguing. I've had a palm reading, some 10 years ago or so, and the reader relayed many things I already knew (and that she couldn't have known!) and so I was impressed. After my reading, she said it would be at least 5 years before she could do a palm reading again, as it would take at least that long for the lines to change. Otherwise, her palm reading would be the same!

Getting a palm reading is great to see long term where you're going, in a broad way. If you are looking for more precise 'now' information or guidance, I CAN help you with that! Using spirit guides, ancestor messages, and tarot cards I can get down to specifics in your life, and answer the questions you were hoping that a palm reading would do for you.

See the "Connect with Lori-Grace Directly" tab on the top of this blog!

Blessings to you!
Lori-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Blessings!